TradeThunder strives to provide its customers with the best tools for trading, including introductory guidance for the live trading environment and a written daily analysis on the TradeThunder website.
TradeThunder allows you to trade in highly speculative investments which involve a significant risk of loss. Such trading is not suitable for all investors so you must ensure that you fully understand the risks before trading.
You accept that the transactions you perform with TradeThunder may involve financial instruments that are not:
- Traded on any stock or investment exchange;
- Readily realizable investments.
Risks associated with the services include:
- All investment is subject to risk and the degree of risk is a matter of judgment and cannot be accurately pre-determined.
- Trading in Financial Instruments is generally regarded as involving a high degree of risk compared with other common forms of investment such as recognized collective investment schemes and debt and equity securities.
- We give no warranty or promise as to the performance or profitability of your Account with us or your investments or any part thereof.
- The value of investments and the income derived from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed.
DUE TO THE HIGH RISK NATURE OF TRADING, WE EXPLICITLY DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL MAKE ANY PROFIT OR THAT YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANY OR ALL OF YOUR DEPOSITED INVESTMENTS.
FURTHER, TradeThunder IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING SITE AND INFORMATION LINKED TO OR PRESENTED IN THIS WEBSITE.
PLEASE NOTE ANY AND ALL USAGE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME BY ,TradeThunder, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
There is a possibility that you may sustain a partial or total loss of your investment funds when trading. Even if you make money, you should be aware that the market can quickly turn. Never trade with more than you can afford to lose.
For queries concerning policy matters, please contact us anytime.